Strategic Social Selling
What is Strategic Social Selling?
Strategic Social Selling is the strategy and process of building quality networks online to increase reach, accelerate the speed of business and improve the efficiency of client acquisition. Results are achieved with a strong online personal brand that evidences insight and relevance. Target engagement is then facilitated through social listening, social research, social publishing, social engagement, and social collaboration.
Why Select This Course?
Buyers have never been more empowered and sellers must adapt in how they engage potential clients through their insights and ability to create value. Sales and marketing teams need to move away from the paradigm of 'interrupt and push' to instead 'attract and engage' to better create sales pipeline and drive revenue growth. Leveraging social platforms can create opportunities and shorten sales cycles with sellers improving the effectiveness and efficiency of business development. People have always purchased from those they like and trust; and creating a strong personal brand that engages buyers online is a prerequisite for modernized selling.
The course teaches a modernized way of selling with sales people becoming micro-marketers who personally own the process of creating sales pipeline. Course participants learn how to create and leverage a strong personal brand and accelerate sales engagement and process by using the best technologies and social platforms. They also discover how to become continuous learners with self-initiated training that enables them to increase relevance in their target markets by developing insights and identifying customer value.
Course pre-work and learning objectives
Modern strategic selling defined
Building Your Personal Brand
Your personal brand health-check
Your promise of value for those you serve
Creating your professionally engaging LinkedIn profile
Why content creation and content curation is essential
Creating original content for your target market
Content calendar with themes to engage your audience
The art of bringing content to life
Content amplification and creating followers
Social Listening and Monitoring
Identifying trigger events
Tools for monitoring
Corporate and individual research
Advanced search within LinkedIn
Establishing a connection and setting an agenda
Avoid common mistakes and best practice
Creating trust and understanding online
Tools for efficient human interaction
Personal objectives actionable commitments
Pre-learning and Preparation
Course preparation is essential for participants to enable them to focus on hands-on activities during the course to implement strategies: Pre-learning tasks include:
· Reading – white paper: Strategic Social Selling For Business-to-Business – A Brief For The CEO. Hughes, TJ. (2015)
· Reading – blog post: http://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-create-your-personal-brand-tony-j-hughes
· Create free social media accounts and pages in LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter
· Create a Buffer account, free or paid subscription (www.buffer.com) and connect your Buffer account to the above social accounts. Then install the web browser plug-in for uploading content
· Create a range of ‘friendly business casual’ photos that are tightly cropped for head and shoulders, in focus and well lit. Upload the best to your social media accounts
Learning Outcomes and Deliverables
The course is designed to equip participants to:
· Create their personal brand to attract buyers through professionalism & insight
· Develop a personalized strategy and plan to engage a high value network
· Identify and implement tactics and practices that create opportunities
· Strategically connect and engage build sales pipeline to drive revenue
· Effectively and efficiently manage LinkedIn and other social tools relevant to target markets
Venue hire, catering, audio-visual equipment, etc. and any travel costs are additional. Recommended class size maximum of 20 participants. Cost elements as follows:
· Electronic course manual including worksheets: $395 (plus tax) per participant
· Course facilitation by Tony J Hughes: $2,200 (plus tax) per day
· Course preparation with tailoring and course follow-up: No additional cost.
For an overview of the principles plus testimonials and further information about the concepts, visit website www.RSVPselling.com.
Course Duration and Delivery Options
The course can be delivered over two days or in four separate half-day sessions.
About The Course Creator And Facilitator
In 2015, Top Sales Magazine ranked Tony Hughes as the number one influencer for professional selling in Asia-Pacific. Tony subsequently became a regular columnist for Top Sales World Magazine and his LinkedIn Author Blog is also widely read by sales leaders globally. Tony’s best selling book: The Joshua Principle, Leadership Secrets of Selling is in its 6th printing.
Tony’s unique strategic sales methodology, RSVPselling™, has delivered hundreds of millions in sales and his framework for modernizing the way people sell with social media is the subject of this course. He has taught for The University of Sydney and is currently on the faculty of the University of Technology Sydney delivering part of their eMBA program. Tony is also a recognized international keynote speaker in the USA and Europe, speaking at events including Sales Innovation Expo, London with 3,000 delegates.
Tony also has more than 30 years of real word experience including setting individual sales records that have never been broken, owning his own companies pioneering new markets, and leading the Asia-Pacific region (Managing Director) for a number of global technology corporations with head-offices in North America. In 2012 Tony launched his own consultancy business and his clients include Oracle, LinkedIn, Sugar CRM, BOC Gases, FINDEX Group, TAL Life, Nufarm, New Zealand Government and others.
For additional information:
· Personal credentials: http://rsvpselling.com/content/about-tony-hughes
· LinkedIn Profile: http://au.linkedin.com/in/hughestony/
· Corporate website: http://rsvpselling.com