Courses and Workshops
These flexible workshops can transform the way people sell and are an essential element of a sales transformation program. Courses can be tailored and the linked PDFs provide detailed overviews for each course. All courses come with comprehensive workbooks, tools and are hands-on with actionable insights.
The above courses are especially valuable for: 1) crafting value messaging to lead with insight in generating conversations with potential new clients, 2) helping sales people personally create opportunity pipeline leveraging LinkedIn, 3) manage complex enterprise sales opportunities, and 4) defending and growing key accounts. The Relationship Selling course covers the Science and Art of Communication and Influence and is ideal for sales people, consultants and managers who engage with potential new clients and need to develop 'sales fundamentals' awareness and skills. The Negotiation course can be tailored to include real world scenarios for role-play workshops and adopts a cooperative approach for joint value creation and long-term relationship success.
Personalized take-away tools from some of the courses includes:
- Personal 'social selling' and brand strategy for creating sales pipeline
- Tailored Opportunity Management Tool for qualification and action tracking
- Customized Close Planner for creating alignment and forecast accuracy
- Executive business value positioning (CEO, CFO, CIO, etc.)
- Buyer profiler for summarizing buyer role, agenda, personality type, etc.
- Questioning toolkit tailored to create differentiation with specific buyer roles
- Evidenced business benefits list with discovery questions
- Negotiation toolkit and frameworks for trading concessions and managing process