1) Listen to motivational speakers on your way to work. The car is the ultimate classroom.
2) Read two hours a day, one hour sales related and the other non-sales. TV is a definite NO NO, YouTube has awesome sales channels.
3) Spend one hour a week with a mentor, perhaps from the other side of the world.
4) Exercise even if it's just walks around the office meeting new people.
5) Write daily and work on being interesting and quirky.
6) Flex your curiosity muscle. It will grow and you will become a cosmic filter of everything awesome!
7) Think positively, your attitude determines your altitude. This is the greatest discipline to habitualize and master.
8) Become a No-Limit person, think bigger and aim higher.
9) Network and reach out to your favorite sales thought leaders and authors.
10) Do at least one thing that scares you. Most likely this is picking up the phone and calling the client who could change your stars!
If you valued this article, please hit the ‘like' and ‘share’ buttons below. This article was originally published in LinkedIn here where you can comment. Also follow the award winning LinkedIn blog here or visit Tony’s leadership blog at his keynote speaker website: www.TonyHughes.com.au.
Main image photo by Flickr: Jens karlsson